Saturday, April 7, 2012

Journey of Voice Thread



I think Shan’s and Meng’s Voice Threads were designed very interesting and useful. Meng’s incorporated the use of adjectives to describe a picture. That will be a useful tool for ESL learners practice the use of adjectives. At the same time, it can improve the students practicing  using their speaking or writing skills. And Shan’s thread has clear and instructions and example. That makes the students not confused what they should do. I also like the pictures she posted. That is a really good example for ESL learners.
In my Voice Thread , I required the learners to respond orally and in written. It refers to choose one what their preference is and talk about it based on their experience. In my thread, I think that this will be a helpful tool to make the learners show their opinions and suggestions to teachers what can make the learners gain the knowledge in a most efficient way.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

You have chosen some interesting Voice Threads that show various ways for encouraging growth in L2.